We had a doctor's apointment today and they were able to get a good clear look at the baby. In fact we were even able to find out that it's a girl. We are so excited. Although it might have been nice to use all those boy clothes we have in the attic, we are thrilled that we get to dress up our little girl when she arrives. If you are wondering about names, Nate and I already know that her first name will be Cosette. It's french and it's mean victorious. Anyway we are really excited. Our little Cosette looks wonderful and everything is going perfectly with the pregnancy. So rest assured that we are happy and doing well.
Above: Check out our little cutie. She is already showing personality. The ultrasound tech said that she is an active little girl. Active is good! We love active babies here!!!! Can't wait to meet this beautiful little girl.



14 comments:
A little girl! I learned how to make those cute bow hair clips and now I will have to show you!
Hoorah!!!
yay! thats so exciting! congrats
she is beautiful racheal! i am so excited for you!!!! keep on being healthy and perfect! we want to do something with you guys SOOOONNN!!!!
XOOXOXOXXO
Congrats!! What a beautiful name you have picked out. I'm so jealous that you guys know already! I still have 3 weeks til our US and I'm already 18 weeks!
Oh how wonderful! I LOVE the name, naturally. You guys are so cute! Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!! I love the name, it reminds me of my favorite play (Les Miserable). If there are any two people in the world who deserve happiness it you two. Keep the updates coming :).
Yay! This is so exciting! I really like the name! I wish we could see you guys soon! Sorry I haven't called you in a while! Hope all continues to go well. Miss you.
Oh, how exciting! A little girlie! I couldn't be happier for you guys. Glad everything is going well and that you are feeling well! YAY!!
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you and your husband!
I could not possibly be happier for you both!!! Little girls are wonderful and she will always have a loving big brother looking over her!!! I can hardly wait til July!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya both,
JoAnn
What great news! I have been thinking of you two lately, I am so happy to hear that everything is going well.
VERY exciting! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well. WE can't wait to meet little Cosette.
How exciting! Girls are so much fun!!
Post a Comment