Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our Visit To Madera

This past weekend we went to Madera to visit with Nathan's side of the family. We were able to see Pieter and his family before they went back home to Taiwan. It was lots of fun. It was also nice to see Kyle for the first time in over a year. For Valentines day Nathan and I went to lunch at SAL'S with Pieter and Angela. It was nice to spend some time with them. It was also nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Brosi again. Grandma made a beautiful blanket for Cosette, we are excited to use it. While in Madera we also got a visit from Aunt Patricia which is always fun. Before we left we also made sure to visit with Grandmama. She is so sweet and we enjoyed the time we had visiting her. We are not that good at remembering to take pictures but here are a few.

Above: Nate holding Corban, Me holding Amira, Angela & Pieter. We sure will miss them. Maybe we will visit them some time.
Above: Amira trying her best to ride the rusty little tractor. She liked it but needed to be pushed in order to move anywhere.

Above: Nate and Pieter playing badminton. We gave Nate's parents the set for Christmas and now that it's warm outside they can play!

Above: Mom Peruch holding Corban & Angela. We sat in the sun while the boys played badminton.

Above: The bees are out in the almond orchard helping the nuts to grow. The blossoms look so beautiful. I'm glad that I got to see them.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Oh Mom Peruch!! She is one of my absolute favorite people. I just love her and I have so many wonderful memories with her. Looks like nice weather in Madera! I feel like I haven't been there in forever!

Tabitha said...

that's so great you got to go visit! looks like you both had a great time :)