Welcome to our family Cosette...we love you more than we can say.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Cosette Elaine Peruch
Cosette arrived on June 26th 2010. She weighed in at 6 pounds and 4oz. She is a little over 19 inches. We are so glad that she is in our family. We love her so much. She is beautiful and is very strong. Right now she is doing well for being delivered early. As a precaution they have her in the NICU to watch her and make sure her lungs continue to develop properly. She is just so excited to be here she can hardly contain herself so she needs to learn to take slow deep breaths and stop with all the short rapid ones. Don't worry she is in great hands and should come home in a couple of days healthy and strong.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



22 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations to both of you. Ryan and I were so happy to hear everything went well. I can't believe you did it natural, you are a strong Mama! She is beautiful and makes a perfect addition to your family.
Congratulations Peruch Family!! I could not be more happy for you! I hope that some day I can meet little Cosette in person. She is absolutely beautiful. Again, Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!!!
I am just so happy for you guys :)
Becky
Yay!!! So excited and glad she made it safely. Have so much fun with that little girl!
Congratulations - she is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see you guys and meet Cosette. So, so happy for your all.
Oh she is lovely! Can't wait to see more pictures and details about her! Congrats!!!
she is so cute! Dale and I think she has Nate's nose:) So fun that she does have all that hair!! Hope all continues to go well and she is home very soon.
She is beautiful! Congrats guys! We cannot wait to meet her!
Congrats on a beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to meet little Cosette! Let us know if you need anything.
Congratulations!!! So glad she's here and she's healthy and strong! Congrats!! She is beautiful!!
Yay! She is such a little cutie! I think she looks like Rachel, but not sure. So proud of you Rach! Can't beleive you did it without any pain meds! She was only a few ounces bigger than Zaya. I never could have done that! Anyway we are super excited and so glad she is hear safe and everyone is doing well!
Sorry Rach, meant to spell it Rachael in the last one!
Glad you have her here. I have been following your blog for a bit and have been praying for your family. Congratulations She is beautiful!
woot woot! congrats! I wish i could see her!
Congrats! Yay! She's finally here! I have to tell you, I started to tear up a bit when I saw her. For all the good and hard you have been through, I can only just begin to imagine. You guys have been so opitmistic.
She's absolutely beautiful! And her HAIR!!! So pretty! Can't wait to see more pictures. Happy times isn't it! We wish you only the BEST!!
WAHOO!!!! Congratulations on your new sweet girl! She is so beautiful and I love how much hair she has. You two are amazing and will be the best parents ever. She is so lucky to be in your family!
She is gorgeous, just like her mommy! Actually she really does look alot like you did as a baby Rachael, except she definately has more hair than you did! I can't wait to hear that she is all better and home with her loving parents keeping them from sleeping at night! haha
Congratulations! She's perfect! Enjoy your sweet little girl!
oh man, I was thinking about you all day on the 26th, so glad she is so happy and excited to be here:) So excited for you both, she is one lucky girl!
I am so happy for you! She is so beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys!!! I am sure you know this already but treasure every moment! Time really goes by so fast!!
Congratulations! What a joy to have your baby in your arms. Yay!
Post a Comment