Nathan loves sports and as most of you know he supports the San Francisco Giants Baseball Team. A couple of weeks ago we went to a game with Uncle Bob. It was loads of fun. At first we were worried because of the rain right before the game but the clouds parted and the rain stopped and the game went on. AT&T Stadium was awesome and the Bay was beautiful too! The game was great as the star pitcher Tim Lincecum showed his stuff, but after he was taken out things went down hill from there and so we left early in the 12th inning to avoid traffic and the oncoming rain. In the end the Giants lost to the Phillies. Sad ending but it was a great day and I can't wait to take Nate to a NY Yankees game this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Nate, I could say so much right now, but I won't.
-braeden
Rach your hair cut is so cute! I love it! You look so great! I bet that was a lot of fun. I want to go to another game with Case sometime, but who knows when that will be. :)
looks like fun! i'm not much of a baseball fan but going to any live game is a blast =o] hope you are all well!
Rachel I love your hair! Its way cute! Hopefully we can come visit soon :)
Rachael where is your Giants' pride!? Tell Nate you need an orange maternity shirt the next time you go!
Post a Comment