Saturday, April 4, 2009

Like Father Like Son?

I thought that I would give people an idea what our little bundle of joy might look like. Nate might not like this picture very much but I think it's adorable. We are both excited to see what our son looks like. Maybe he will look like his Dad. Enjoy the picture!

6 comments:

The Cutie Udy's said...

This is hilarious! I can totally see the grown up Nate in the baby Nate...lol. I'm excited to see what your little guy looks like too!

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha so cute! Looks just like Nate! I am excited to meet him when he comes!

Melly Mae said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I so hope your little one looks like a least a little like his daddy! So so cute! PS- i have a story to tell you about our hood...haha.

Kyle & Melanie Kropf said...

That's so hilarious! Well Rach, I'm sure Nate's family hopes that the baby takes after you! :) Your little boy is going to be a cutie either way!

the Olsens said...

so cute:)

Janel said...

Such a cute and classic baby pose. Good job Nate! Can't wait to see you guys!